Pages

Food for thought

"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." -Dean Koontz-

Monday, December 14, 2009

Jason Mraz Is A Virus!!!

This week viral video belongs to a five year old kid with an Ukulele. It has received over 4 million views (and rising) and also have been re-posted over and over again by different users.

So far this video has kept me smiling and laughing because it's funny. At first I thought he was singing in some kind of foreign language but it turns out that he was singing the original lyrics.

Thus, enjoy the latest web sensation and sing along with the kid's rendition of Jason Mraz I'm Yours.



What a cute kid XD

Zombie, out.

6 comments:

  1. I thought Mraz actually used a Ukulele in the original version "I'm Yours" .. It sure sounds like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I wonder if Jason Mraz rub his itchy nose that way! Hilarious and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete