Pages

Food for thought

"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." -Dean Koontz-

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Whisper your name to the wind

“Hey Lost Faerie! Come here a second”

Ohh…I hate that when people called me Lost Faerie. That’s not my real name actually. They gave that name because I always get lost when I’m going somewhere. But sometimes I answered the name because it somehow suited me. Heee…

Wait, I think you guys can call me Lost Faerie. Because this name kind of remind me to these two persons which are very dear to me. I don’t remember when, maybe thousand years ago. They gave me name, hope, courage and protection when I first came here to Earth. We shared and created unforgettable memories. I really wanted to have those happy moments again. Million thanks to Wise Sorcerer and Witty Phantom.

Hmm…back to the real thing that I wanted to share with you guys. I found this website, which is quite interesting because here you can check your very own fairy name. Thanks to this website because now I remembered my real fairy name. Don’t really like it because I recalled that all others fairies called me a “troublesome little thing”. I guess I stick with Lost Faerie. So, why don’t you guys check out this website and let’s share your fairy name with me. As my real fairy name:

Your fairy is called Berry Saturnwand
She is a trouble maker.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.

Oh, please don’t call me by that name okay? Just call me Lost Faerie. ‘Till we meet again. Don’t forget to share your fairy name.

Check your free fairy name The Original Fairy Name Generator!

No comments:

Post a Comment