Pages

Food for thought

"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." -Dean Koontz-

Friday, March 18, 2011

Run Number 4!! Run!!!

They caught Number One in Malaysia...
Number Two in England...
And Number Three in Kenya...

This is the second time somebody ever includes Malaysia in their story. Although one was written by Zombie Extraordinaire himself as a setting for the first population wiped by zombie outbreak, and this time it's alien slipping through our fingers but still... there're something to be proud of (i guess...). At least there's somebody out there who still know there's a place called Malaysia on the face of earth. I wonder whether James Frey and Jobie Hughes should get Dato' title for this... What do you think Zombie E.? Lost Faerie? Should they?

Well, I'm not going to spoil this movie for you but let me break the reviews out there down for you. "I am number four" had gain 30 percent of tomatometer (applause, applause!), C- in yahoo movies, and 6.5 gold stars in IMDb, thus summing it up to an average movie to watch. But personally, I kinda like this movie. I might've hate the way those Mogadorian freaks were acting but I kinda enjoyed it. So people, zombies, vampires out there who are still hesitating to watch the movie, please knock yourself out and you won't regret it. (Nod, nod).

Director:D.J. Caruso
Writers:Alfred Gough (screenplay), Miles Millar (screenplay), and 3 more credits »
Stars:Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant and Dianna Agron

2 comments: