Pages

Food for thought

"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." -Dean Koontz-

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Funny Sunday…

It’s Sunday… And you know what’s nice about Sunday? Well for starters, it’s a holiday. More time to rest and less time to work. More to waking up late and less of morning bell alarms, don’t you think? So today ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share jokes that I find funny on mags and newspapers. They’re jokes about school, so, here goes…

MORON…
“If there are any morons in the classroom, will they please stand up,” snarled the sarcastic teacher.

After a long silence, one student rose to his feet.

“Now then boy, why do you consider yourself a moron?” enquired the teacher with a sneer.

“Well, actually I don’t,” said the student. “But I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself.”

PUNISHED
A little girl came home from school and said to her mother. “Mommy, today in school I was punished for something I didn’t do.”

The mother exclaimed. “But that’s terrible dear! I’m going to have a talk with your teacher about this…by the way, what was it that you didn’t do?”

The little girl replied. “My homework.”

No comments:

Post a Comment