Pages

Food for thought

"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." -Dean Koontz-

Monday, June 22, 2009

Zombies mercenary… status, LOST

Bad news people! (Panting) Super freakin’ bad news for you all.

I’m not sure how to tell you about this. This is quite sentimental and hard for me to say and I really really hate to tell you any of it, but I had to. I had to inform the reader of Frosted Cigar, by hook or by crook. Or else you’ll never know what I’m up to and why.

The news, yes the news… (exhaled deeply)

You all had been acquaintance with Zombie Extraordinaire yes? Well, I’ve been trying to contact him for the past few days, but his phone was dead all the time. But I didn’t easily give up. I kept calling and calling him like a thousand times and his mailbox kept pushing and pushing me away with threats and daunting kind of lines… It goes, “Zombie is busy digging a grave, burning corpse and igniting apocalypse. Just leave your message after the braying laughter…” And it laughed for 3 minutes straight.

So I was kind of worried about him. Lately he was so into this apocalypse thing and sometimes he even sketched a picture of the crumbling world while he sleeps. People in blazing brassiere and torn boxers running side by side away from explosions and meteorites. I’m concerned. So yesterday, I knocked on his door to check. But nobody was there… I caught a glimpse of a very strange pentacle on one side of his wall through the gaps. My concerns looming, so I broke the door and get in. (Sorry about this Zombie, wherever you are). And what I saw is remarkable and evil at the same time. He was on to something… and he was gone!

But stay calm! I’m going to save him from whatever retching business he got, or whoever that had kidnapped him. I’m really confused here and I can’t think of a place to start searching. But Zombie did a random drawing on a piece of paper laying down on the floor. There’re wavy lines here and there, circles and more lousy circles, and something looked like Christmas tree. I think it’s Pacific Ocean. And that’s where I’m going to start.

Can you check him out here while I'm away? Thanks people. You've been a great help...

I won’t be long people… I'll get back as soon as I can and I promise you more entertainment news when I got back. Please keep reading Frosted Cigar… and I love you guys!

Sail Ho!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment