Pages

Food for thought

"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." -Dean Koontz-

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fairy in the Bottle

Don’t talk to me…I’m very depressed right now. You know, Roldan and Zombie are missing. I guess they are now in fairy realm. I tell you something (whispering) that place isn’t very nice and magical like you always dreams about. I heard that Roldan is still searching for Zombie. Maybe they got separated when they entered the fairy realm.

So what I really wanted to do now is to make a few wishes. Hope they will come back real soon…Let’s start wishing. But first you will need to prepare something.



You will need: A4 papers (assorted colours), a see-through bottle, scissors, glue, glitter glue, wrapping paper, ribbon and embellishing objects (stickers/stamps *optional)




Make the wishes:
  1. Cut the A4 papers into 1cm x 20cm.
  2. Then fold the cut papers into origami stars.
  3. Start decorating the bottle when you finished folding.
  4. Cut some wrapping paper and glue it on top of the cover/cap.
  5. Tight a ribbon around the cover/cap.
  6. Put all the folded origami stars into the bottle.
  7. Seal the bottle filled with your wishes.
Please don’t stop wishing people. Keep putting stars inside the jar as you do, who knows maybe your wishes will come true. I really wish to see Roldan and Zombie again right now…because I don’t want to be alone here in this place called Earth (I’m lost). Yeah, that’s me The Lost Faerie. ‘Till we meet again…

No comments:

Post a Comment